The objects and mission of the Fund are to provide for the sick, helpless, wounded, aged, disabled, destitute and needy among those who are serving or have served in the Australian Defence Force; in particular the Fund has the aim of providing support for the partners and dependants of “lost” Australian service men and women.
Providing financial assistance and services to stabilise families suffering by the absence of a partner or parent.
A helping hand helps with unmanageable and unforeseen expenses such as tutoring or counselling for children not coping with parental absence, costs of medical or other assistance for a spouse to cope with the family. Or just to get some “time-out”.
Such support can totally shift the atmosphere for a family.
If you know someone who is in need and requires help, let us know now…refer them to us via the form here…
Do you Need Help now?
If you or someone you know needs immediate help, please contact someone from the list below:
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Butterfly Foundation on 1800 33 4673
- beyondblue 1300 224 636
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Defence All Hours Support Line 1800 628 036
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Defence Family Helpline 1800 624 608
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- MensLine 1300 789 978
- Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service 1800 011 046
- Open Arms 1800 011 046